segunda-feira, 6 de outubro de 2008

Unsecured















Love me if you dare
Kiss my smile if you watch it
Excuse me if i am to hot
When you've no idea what you're like...

I'm here to set you free
No need to worry
Theres no doubt
We leave the world behind us

Your arms around me
My lips crossing your ears
Help me share this moment
Make this for years

Whatever you got on your mind
We all have our illusions
Then look inside yourself and find
We all have our own dreams

Give me back my wings
Offer me a new heart
Set me a new voice
Clean all holes from my life

3 comentários:

Marco Gomes disse...

Uii my friend? Ingles? xD

Tamos lá :D muito bom! :D

Grande abraço!

Edu disse...

Ha caramba agora ate em ingles sim senhor. Ta muito fixe este.

popodas disse...

ui ui vai de vento em ...cinco estrelas....bj